Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pop-Up Card and Template Link

This is a card I made for a Black and White card swap. Isn't it pretty? I love the way it turned out. Each corner and the middle of the circle has a gem stone so that it is all sparkly and the peel-offs give it a little more elegance.


This is the front of the card. I used a temporary tatoo on paper to get the circle part. I felt it mimicked the circle inside.
Here is where I go the card template. It is the Evermon one at the bottom. Give it a try! It really is pretty easy.

4 comments:

Philly Art Girl said...

This is beautiful! Glad you left a comment at Dot Dot so I could be directed to your blogs! I will definitely have to follow. Also, I responded to your comment on my Dinotopia post- check it out!

Tyfields1991 said...

Cute !! I love the hello one lol

Tyfields1991 said...

Cute !! I love the hello one lol

Tyfields1991 said...

Cute !! I love the hello one lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin