Monday, June 22, 2009

Cards for Teachers

G's teacher is retiring this year. Boo hoo! She really is a great teacher! This is the card that I made for her. I used some old wallpaper (the pink check), some fabric which I scanned and used as digital filler for the letters and the stamp and a different one for the rose background.

The basket of spa goodies are something I've had around FOREVER. Like 10 years. I guess it was time to use them. They didn't have the packaging with them anymore, so I'm not sure who made them.

The flowers on the back are stamped (stamp by Hero Arts), and the circle with the flower at the top & the chipboard square button is from LemonTree Arts.








This is one for my other son's teacher. Most of it is from a Sweet Shoppe digital kit

called Garden Tea Party by Zisla Scrapbook Graphics.



And this one is for a swap that I'm in. It is supposed to have something that moves in or on it. I wanted to do a pop-up, so I used this one from the Cannon website. It is a 3D cup of coffee. The picture isn't quite perfect, sorry!





1 comment:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Love these cards! Cute blog. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

I always read the Harry Potter books right before the movies. I love doing it that way b/c you always know so much more than they show. Now I need to buy the 7th book which is huge!! Good luck finshing up #5.

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy SITS Sharefest!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin