Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cards o' the Month

This is a card made with that dress pattern I created. It is listed here if you would like to give it a try.


These are purses made from flowers. I folded the flowers in half, added a brad for a closure. Then I used a piece of wire strung with some beads to make the handle. I then twised the wire under that brad. I then, carefully so as not to sew over the wire that is twisted inside the flower, sewed across the petals twice. Then I just glued it to a ready made thank you card I found at the Dollar Tree a few months ago.



5 comments:

Pattie said...

I love that little dress card so nice!!

ymk said...

I love the dress card. Its beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again :)

kel said...

those are so cool!

The Staker Family said...

I like your crafts, I am going to have to try some of these, thanks for sharing your talent!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i love your cards; very pretty! i found ya on my friend ashley's site:)

noelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin