Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relax... Enjoy... You Deserve It!

The colors didn't show up very well on these photos and I don't know why. I'll have to try to get better ones later. This card is created using some little 3D stickers I got YEARS ago. Like 6 or 7 years ago. I finally decided I had to use them. So, I designed the backgrounds for the card in PSP and the letters as well. Cut them out, put pop-dots under the letters and the stamp in the middle and made this card in a little brown envelope. The back says "Because you deserve it".




2 comments:

Whitney said...

I like that. I have TONS of paper scrapbooking stuff that is just sitting there now that I am a digital scrapbooker.

Unknown said...

I love your cards! I have everything I need to make great cards... just need to make the time...

Great blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin