Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas Planner - Free Printable

Okay... well, I don't just have a paper crafting obsession, I also have a Christmas decorating obsession!  I love it and I love Christmas.   While looking for Christmas decorating ideas on the internet, I came across a group of ladies who decorate to the MAX!  They truly don't just decorate for Christmas like most... they put up LOTS of trees, they have open houses, they have parties, they make dinners, they have cookie exchanges.   The Yahoo group is run by Melody and a she is the maxest maxer of them all!  She has 70 or so trees and has had magazine articles written about her beautiful Christmas display.  If you are a maxer, want-to-be maxer, or just love Christmas, her group is the one to join.  You get TONS of crafting, food and decorating ideas right in your email inbox.  Participation is mandatory at least once a month.  Sharing your ideas and traditions is a fun way to get ready for the holiday all year long!   If you want to find this group... go here.

One of the things that is helpful at Christmastime, whether you decorate to the max or to the min, is staying organized.  With gift buying, decorating, menus, parties, crafting, etc, etc, etc.... there is lots of planning to do.  I've created some pages to use in my person planner that I thought I'd share with you.    If you have any ideas for other pages you may need, leave a comment and I will try to come up with a page for you.

These pages are 8 1/2 x 11 inches.  To get them, click on the picture and it will open full-sized in a new window.  You should be able to just print it from there, but if it doesn't work properly, you can right-click on it and save it to your hard drive then print it from your Paint program on your computer.   Some of the pages are just dividers for your notebook.  If you are trying to save ink, you don't have to print those.   Place each page in a 3-ring binder plastic cover and stay organized!




The next four pages are dividers....  Make a section just for those crafty, wonderful tree themes, garlands, tablescapes and vignettes you find in magazines and online.  Print them from websites (http://www.bhg.com/ and http://www.marthastewart.com/) always have great ideas!) and cut your ideas from magazines and place them in a page cover for future reference.



A budget is a good thing to have for any project, so this is a list to help you to keep your $$$ under control.



This is a list for those heirloom gifts you have.  This will be a nice list to give to your children when they move away from home and you hand down those ornaments with sentimental value for their first Christmas tree.

Ever buy a Christmas gift in January while all of the great after-Christmas sales are going on only to forget you had it and where you stored it???  If not, then your memory is awesome!  If so, this is the list for you {amd me!}




For those of you who like to get in Christmas Card or Ornament swaps, here is a directory so you can keep your swaps straight!
 I hope you enjoy these!  Again, if you have ideas for other pages, let me know in the comments section below.


I've linked this post up to the following linky parties!






and

17 comments:

Holly said...

I liek your sheets -- thanks for sharing.
Holly, hollyberryelf.blogspot.com; belpassoandbeyond.blogspot.com

cynthia said...

Hi there! Thanks for adding your creative take on some of our Christmas Planner printables; we're going to be showcasing this blog post at ChristmasPlanner.com.

I'm sure our readers will enjoy seeing these very embellished printable Christmas planner pages

Cynthia Ewer, Editor
OrganizedChristmas.com
http://organizedchristmas.com

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much for sharing the planner sheets. They are wonderful.

misteejay said...

Found you via Christmas Planner.com

Thank you for sharing these wonderful sheets.

Toni :o)

Laura said...

Wow! These are so awesome. I am duly impressed! Thanks for sharing:)

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh that looks like it took a LOT of work! Thank you for sharing it!

Taylor
www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com

malia said...

really cool and useful. thank you!
www.yesterdatontuesday.com

Lindsay said...

I absolutely love you for sharing these!! So handy and CUTE!! I'll be printing mine out today.

Found you on Kirtsy.com :)

Linds

Jen said...

Thank you so much! These are fantastic, and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

kim west said...

i linked this to the bottom of my post....these are just fantastic!

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for these! I am stopping by through "A Girl and a Glue Gun"'s post. I may be adding this link to a Christmas post I have coming up!
Ashley @ http://www.noapologycrafts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your planner pages are beautiful. We have just launched a "Purposeful Peaceful Christmas" on our website, www.time2saveworkshops.com. Can you email me at time2saveblogger@gmail.com? I've got a quick question about your pages.

Diane B said...

this planner is amazing I TOTALLY love it all thank you so much for your time and talent.. Hugs and Happy Holidays

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great Holiday planner. I found you just in time. I really love the way it is organized and the graphics you used are really pretty.
Thank you

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great Holiday planner. I found you just in time. I really love the way it is organized and the graphics you used are really pretty.
Thank you

Innovativ Kreativ said...

I love the sheets! I love the design! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami,
Just love this organizer. I didn't have time to make your's up but just used a few things to help me make a quicker version of this.

Thank you for sharing. :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin